我们一生中常常计算各种事情——年龄、成就、收入,或是未来的岁月。
We spend much of our lives counting things—our age, our achievements, our income, or the years ahead.
然而,摩西的祷告却截然不同:“求你指教我们怎样数算自己的日子。”
Yet Moses prayed for something different: “Teach us to number our days.”
为什么呢?
Why?
因为智慧始于我们意识到生命是一份礼物,而非理所当然。
Because wisdom begins when we realise life is a gift, not a guarantee.
摩西首先提醒我们,上帝是圣洁的,配得我们的敬畏(第11节)。
Moses first reminds us that God is holy and worthy of our reverence (v.11).
当我们真正认识上帝时,我们也能更清楚地认识自己。
When we see God as He truly is, we also see ourselves more clearly.
我们会意识到,我们是多么容易把时间浪费在那些转瞬即逝的事情上,却忽略了最重要的事——爱上帝、爱人、为祂的国度而活。
We recognise how easily we waste time on things that will not last while neglecting what matters most—loving God, loving people, and living for His Kingdom.
数算自己的日子并非是对死亡的忧虑,而是要活得更有意义。
Numbering our days is not about becoming anxious about death. It is about becoming intentional with life.
每一天都是上帝的恩赐,是我们在基督里成长、鼓励他人、饶恕过犯、分享福音或顺服圣灵感动的又一次机会。
Every day is a gift from God and another opportunity to grow in Christ, encourage someone, forgive an offence, share the gospel, or obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
我们无法改变昨天,明天也未必会到来。
We cannot change yesterday, and tomorrow is not promised.
但今天是上帝赐予我们的礼物。
But today is God’s gift to us.
今天,让我们花点时间问问自己:如果今天是我生命中最后的日子之一,我会这样度过吗?
Today, take a moment to ask yourself: If today were one of my last days, would I spend it the same way?
是否有关系需要去修复?
Are there relationships that need restoring?
是否有人需要我去传福音?
Is there someone who needs to hear the gospel?
是否在生命的某个点上神在呼召我去顺服祂?
Is there an area where God is calling you to obey Him?
愿我们不虚度上帝托付给我们的每一天。
May we not waste the days God has entrusted to us.
相反,愿我们以永恒为目标,先求祂的国,并让每一天都荣耀祂。
Instead, may we live with eternity in view, seeking first His Kingdom and using each day for His glory.
终有一天,我们将站在基督面前。
One day we will stand before Christ.
在那一天,最重要的不是我们有多忙碌,而是我们是否忠心。
On that day, what will matter most is not how busy we were, but whether we were faithful.
祷告 | Prayer
主啊,求你教导我数算自己的日子,赐给我一颗智慧的心。
Lord, teach me to number my days and give me a heart of wisdom.
帮助我以永恒为目标,让每一天都荣耀祢。
Help me to live with eternity in view and to use each day for Your glory.
求你指示我今天需要在哪些方面顺服祢,修复破碎的关系,并使我在祢赐予我的机会中忠心。
Show me where I need to obey You today, restore what is broken, and make me faithful in the opportunities You have given me.
愿我的生命荣耀基督。
May my life bring glory to Christ.
阿们。
Amen.
(叶牧师Pastor Jane)